Simple hints & tips
There are several Natural Strategies to maintain erection function without harmful prescription-based medications. Erectile function is connected with other areas of general male health. Some of these strategies take hard work and regular attention.
The following review summarizes some basic hints and tips that, if applied properly and regularly, can help you achieve longer, stronger and healthier penis erections. If understood & implemented with due care, these simple steps can also protect you from various sexual disorders such as erectile dysfunction (male impotence).
- Maintain General Health:Because many cases of impotence are due to reduced blood flow from blocked arteries, it is important to maintain the same lifestyle habits as those who face an increased risk for heart disease.
- Get regular physical exercise. Regular exercise is needed to maintain blood vessel health, including the small blood vessels in the penis. Exercise and a healthy diet are the only reliable ways to maintain overall sexual health. One study reported that older men who ran 40 miles a week boosted their testosterone levels by 25% compared to their inactive peers. Another study found that men who burned 200 calories or more a day in physical activity (which can be achieved by two miles of brisk walking) cut their risk of Erectile Dysfunction by half compared to men who did not exercise.
- Diet:Everyone should eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and fiber and low in saturated fats and sodium. Because erectile dysfunction is often related to circulation problems, diets that benefit the heart are especially important.
- Maintain a healthy body weight. Men with a large amount of belly fat are at risk for high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high fats in the blood. All of these things can cause microscopic damage to the blood vessels in the penis, causing erection problems. Medications used to treat these conditions often have direct effects on Sexual Functioning. Adult-onset diabetes (called Type 2 diabetes) is one of the common causes of erection problems.
- Stop smoking. Smoking is a major cause of erection problems. Smoking directly affects the health of the blood vessels. Evidence shows that various stop-smoking programs with the use of medications, nicotine replacement, and regular counseling are an effective combination to stop smoking.
- Decrease / stop alcohol intake. Excessive alcohol intake is a common cause of erection problems, especially as men age. It has been documented that heavy alcohol use may cause sexual problems including impotency and other sexual disorders. Also, as men age they may find that even mild alcohol intoxication can reduce erections.
- Changing or Reducing Medications:If medications are causing impotence, the patient and physician should discuss alternatives or reduced dosages.
- Increase relationship quality. The quality of men’s relationships becomes increasingly important to their sense of sexual well-being and their sexual function, as time goes on. The best aphrodisiac for a man in a long-term relationship is a partner that is really attracted to the man and a relationship that involves communication, closeness and spending quality time together.
- Stay sexually active: Staying sexually active can help Prevent Impotence. Frequent erections stimulate blood flow to the penis. It may be helpful to note that erections are firmest during deep sleep right before waking up. Autumn is the time of the year when male hormone levels are highest and sexual activity is most frequent.
- Wear comfortable, lose clothing: It is best that you should stop wearing tight briefs. It also contributes to the problem as it will hamper blood flow to the penis. As you probably know, blood flow to the penis is important to an erection. You can try to wear alternatives on the other hand.
- Avoid comparisons with others. From time to time, everybody has some sexual experiences that are less than exciting, especially in long-term relationships. Sexual frequency usually declines significantly in all long-term relationships sooner or later.
In short, just as your body needs to be healthy, so does your penis. Your penis is, in fact, a part of your body. Keep your body healthy as a whole and your penis will function more efficiently. You’ve got to eat properly for this. It means eating the right foods at the right time- healthy eating, regular exercising & refraining from bad habits.
Visit Here for getting more information related to Penis pimples.
Download Free eBooks & Videos on
Ultimate Guide To Penis Enlargement Techniques Now.